The Government of Pakistan has introduced the PIFRA registration for government employees to get pay slip online. Now all employees can check their salary slip through email and there is no need to stand in long lines for your monthly payroll.
PIFRA stands for Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing in Pakistan. The whole program is developed for the development of budgets, provincial finances, employee salaries management, and payroll distribution.
So if you are a government employee then your monthly payslip is awaiting for you. Just know how you can get it online with registration.
Download the PIFRA Registration Form Online
The very first thing that you need to do is download a PIFRA registration form online from the official website of PIFRA. Once you download the registration form then you can apply for the monthly salary slip.
To download the form, follow the simple guide.
Visit pifra.gov.pk Salary Slip Registration Web Page
You need to visit the official government website fabs.gov.pk. Once you go to fabs.gov.pk then you can go to the registration form
Go to Services
- You will see the “Services” option in the website header
- Click on the “Services” and you will get some option below
- There will be the following options
- Online Salary Slip/ Pension Slip, Bill summary report, Bill tracking system, Budget execution report, Vendor information, Scheme-Wise Ber, PSDP BER,
Click on Salary Slip/Pension Slip
- You need to click on Salary Slip/ Pension Slip if you want to register for your payroll
Fill Registration Form
- Now you will see a registration form where you can read “Controller General of Accounts, Pakistan, Islamabad
- So this is your PIFRA registration form where you need to fill it with proper and accurate information
What Information is Required for PIFRA Payslip Registration?
Now you are ready to register for payslip, so what information do you need to fill? Worry not, here is the complete list of required things for proper registration for your payroll program.
- Government employee Code
- Employee’s full name
- CNIC Number (Old CNIC will not be count)
- Date of birth
- Mobile phone number of employee
- Use only Gmail email ID for registration
- Personal Number
Collect this information and get ready for the final steps.
Pay Slip Registration Procedure
Now you need to follow the procedure very carefully because if you put an incorrect email in the registration form then you may not receive your pay slip online.
So follow the steps carefully.
Enter Government Code
The very first thing that you will see is a government code of employee, if you don’t know what is the government code then check out all regional codes below
- F (Federal)
- N (KPK Govt)
- S (Sindh)
- B (Balochistan)
- P (Punjab)
- DGP (District Govt Punjab)
- K (Kashmir)
- DGN (District Govt KP)
- GB (Gilgit Baltistan)
- GBC (GB Council)
- C (Kashmir Council)
Employee Number & CNIC Number
Now enter the employee’s personal number and your ID card or CNIC number
Date of Birth, Mobile Number & Email ID
Now provide employee’s date of birth and mobile phone number of employee
- Now click on the Confirm button
- You will go to a new page where you need to enter your email address. Note: Only Gmail account will be accepted there
- Once done, press Enter from your PC and Go button if you are using mobile
- Now you will see “Now it is all Ok” and just click on it
Congratulations! Your Pifra payslip registration for monthly payroll is now completed and you will get your salary slip soon in your email inbox.
Email Verification for PIFRA Registration
Once you have entered all details, you should always confirm or verify your email registration. Sometimes, your registration may not proceed to successful registration and that’s why you should check it for surety.
For the verification, follow the steps.
- Visit http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp#
- Now fill-up the form again with the same details and credentials that you have entered before
- Once done, click on the submit button
- Now if you have already registered with PIFRA payslip then you will see a message that “You have already Registered”, So it means that you are successfully registered
- If you won’t receive any message then you have to register again. And Again check the above steps for verification
How to get a Salary Slip Online?
After the successful registration with PIFRA salary slip now you will get your payslip every month right in your email account. So your PIFRA account is ready and you can collect your payroll every month.
However, sometimes, an email regarding your payslip goes into your Gmail spam folder, so you need to check the spam folder in case you are missing your salary slips.
Can I Unsubscribe PIFRA Registration?
Of course, you can unsubscribe PIFRA at any time. If you have left the government job and now you don’t want to get these salary slip emails anymore then you can simply unsubscribe it.
The process of unsubscribing is pretty simple and easy.
There are two ways to unsubscribe, one is through email and the other is via phone call.
- Write an email at [email protected]
- Mention your issue like “ I don’t want to get salary emails”
- Send it with your name, employee code, and other information
Phone Call Method
- Just simply dial 0092-51-9107248
- Ask them to stop emailing me about payrolls
Is this Registration Will Work for Teachers?
Yes, the process of registration is the same for teachers, doctors, police, and any other government employee. You just need to follow the above guide and signup and account with PIFRA for your payroll.
So now your payslips will be sent to you in your Gmail account. Every month, you can get your payslips easily.
Even there is a no different way for females and males. Just follow the simple steps and you are all set to go.
Finally, you know how you can get your PIFRA registration with an online form and get your payslip in your email account. So now there is no need to wander for accurate information and you can solve your all problems with your payroll and job here.
The government of Pakistan has introduced a very easy forum where all employees can get the convenience of pay slip registration.
Thanks and if you have any questions then let us know in the comment box.
Long Live Pakistan!