PIFRA is a government payroll service program in Pakistan. it is an abbreviation of “Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing“. So good news is that salary slips for the month of MAY 2020 is available for the employees. Download and submit an online registration form on www.pifra.gov.pk and check your monthly salary slip online via email.
As you know the government of Pakistan sends wage slips each of the months to their workers who have the registration with this program. So check your email’s inboxes to ensure that you have received your salary statement and pension slip for this month.
Besides the wage slips, you can also get the PIFRA monthly ddo budget expenditure and bill status and tax easily.
It is now really simple to get your salary slips right in your home. Before this program, it was quite hard to get pay slips as you had to stand in long lines for hours.
But now, the government of Pakistan has given you relief in this concern. All government employees including teachers, doctors, clerks of school and colleges, officers, and all others can get their pay advice right in their email box every month.
If you are looking for how to download your online payslip registration form, then you are in the right place. In this guide, I am going to reveal how you can get a registration form and get your slip in your email.
|Project Purpose||Sending Salary/Pension Slip|
|Issued By||Government of Pakistan|
|Salary Slip Month||May 2020|
|Director||Tahir Naeem Akhtar (051-9107241)|
PIFRA Registration Requirements
Getting register with PIFRA is very easy. However, you need to provide some personal and regional information. Before you get the start, I would like to suggest some guidelines and precautions for sign up.
The information and key points you need to do registration are:
- Your Full Name
- Your CNIC Number
- Your Cell-Phone/Personal Number
- You must be a Pakistani Government Employee
- Your Province like Punjab, KPK, etc.
- Date of Birth
- Private Email Address
- Your Government Level Scale
- Government Code
Keep ready these things so you can get registration easily.
How to get PIFRA Pay Slip?
As you know PIFRA stands for Project to improve financial reporting and auditing. So the project is all about giving relief to government employees regarding online payments and wages. Through this program, it is now very easy to get monthly salary statements. Also, the distribution of salaries has become easier than ever. This program works with 100% accuracy and there are no chances of error as well.
The official website is www.pifra.gov.pk, which is now moved to a new domain name, which is http://www.fabs.gov.pk. And if you want to go direct on the salary slips page, you can follow this link http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip_emp#.
However, on the official website, you have to first get register if you haven’t before. If you have already registered with this program then you don’t need to register again. Instead, you can get your slips in your email every month.
- On the start of every month, check your email regularly
- Sometimes, slips get late so you don’t need to worry if your slip does not arrive yet
- Check your spam folder too because sometimes slip go in there
- If your slip is still missing after a whole month, then contact the PIFRA and ask for your slip
Check PIFRA Salary Slip Online
With the modernisms of computers and technology, we are at the top of the world. Almost everything is transformed into digital form. No matter if it is online booking of travel tickets, getting paid via the internet, doing shopping online, sending money online, and paying bills and tax, every time we do it, we use a digital way to perform it more conveniently.
So when we talk about salary, pays, wages, paycheque then these are also digitalized in Pakistan. Now you can get your salary slip online. PIFRA is the first computerized way to get your slips online via email.
If you haven’t registered with PIFRA yet, then follow the guidelines below and register your slip entry now.
How to Fill PIFRA Registration Form?
Once you have collected the all required things that are mentioned above, now it’s time to go to the pay slip registration form for registration.
Visit www.pifra.gov.pk for Pay Slip Registration
Before we start, let us explain some aspects that might confuse you when you are registering.
Since the government has assigned a code name to all provinces of Pakistan, when employees go for registration, these codes often confuse them. So don’t need to be confused, we are giving all codes here.
District Government KPK
These are the codes for all provinces and federals. So never to be confused again with these codes.
Visit Pifra.gov.pk for Salary Slip Registration
So now you are ready for online registration. Let’s start it!
- Go to the official website – www.pifra.gov.pk, then you will be redirected to their new website which is, http://www.fabs.gov.pk
- Go to “Services” and further click on the option “Online salary slip/Pension slip”.
- Now on this page, you will see options on the website’s header.
- Now you are on the online registration for pay slip form.
- Here, you need to put all the information we have discussed earlier above.
- The first things you have to provide are, Government Code, select your regional Government code for example for Punjab, P, and for Sindh, S or all codes are provided above already, you can check there too.
- The second thing is the employee’s personal number which is to be provided.
- On number three, you will enter your CINC or NIC number.
Note: Your old CNIC number will not work here, you have to provide a new CNIC number for registration, and otherwise you will not be able to do so.
- After the CNIC number, you need to provide your date of birth. Your date of birth must be in this format DD/MM/YY.
- The last thing is your Cell phone number.
Complete the Sign Up at www.Pifra.gov.pk
So until now, you are not registered for your monthly salary slip. Once you have completed the above steps now follow the further guide.
- You will see a message below all of your entered information that would be “Please click here to the verification of your given information”
- Click on it, and if your entire information is ok then you will be asked for your email address.
- You need to put your email address two times, for validity and confirmation, after entering the email address, press Enter from your keyboard.
- Note: Only Gmail users can sign up with it at this time. Other emails will not be able to do so.
- After submitting an email address, you will see a message, “Now it is all ok, please click the submit button”
- So click on the submit button, and you are registered successfully. Now you will get your salary slip every month in your email inbox.
If you want to make sure that you have completed the registration of pay slip form, then you can check it. Go to the main page where you entered all the information. Now submit all the details again and repeat the registration process. You will get a message that you have already successfully registered. Now you can check your paycheque stub from the next month.
How Can I Check My Salary Slip Online?
First, you have to get registered with PIFRA and it is so easy to get a pay stub online. For registration, you need to download a form and fill it. Now submit it to the official website. Now follow the steps to check the salary slip online.
- Every month, when you get your wage, your salary statement or paystub will automatically send to your email address.
- All you need to do is, open your email address that is associated with pifra account and check your online salary slip.
- In case you don’t receive your wage slip in your email address, make sure you have entered the correct email address when you registered.
- You can check it by email to the support at [email protected]
- You can call PIFRA’s service at +92- 51-9107248
In case, your email is entered wrong, you can ask them to make it correct.
Check www.agpunjab.gov.pk Pay Slip
Now the government employees of Punjab can also obtain their pay slip online through this payroll service provider. You don’t need to get into the rush for your pay stub. All your paystubs will be forward to you via email. Access your salary slips just a click away.
Ag Sindh Pay Slip
Similar to Punjab, Sindh government has also endorsed this system for sending salary slips online. All Sindh govt employees are allowed to get registered and collect their salary slips online and they can also pay their tax online.
Get Pay Slips of Teachers
The government teacher’s salary slip is also available online. Govt teachers need to get register with PIFRA and after that, they can get their salary slips via emails every month.
Because teachers are also falling into the category of govt. employees, so they have the same allowances and scales as the others have.
What is PIFRA DDO Budget Expenditure?
DDO is a term used for Drawing and Distributing Officers in the financial system of Pakistan. This payroll service provider is established for the convenience of the financial system of the government of Pakistan. The DDO budget is designed to overcome all issues regarding finance and manage them.
The budget is developed for the allowance system and below are some of the allowances that PIFRA is managing.
- Army Allowances
- Doctor’s Allowance
- Government Teachers and Employees Allowances
So now you can imagine that the program is handling so many matters and it is performing very well.
Moreover, the government has claimed the system has consumed over 5 Million rupees to establish. You can get the following information through the budget expenditure.
- Check the every Update of the Budget
- Check your allowances Values
- You can check your annual Tax
- And last but not least, check the pay slip
Check PIFRA Bill Status Online
PIFRA bill status is a financial allowance request to the government by a government contractor. A contractor cannot complete a project without the approval of a PIFRA bill. So if you have requested a bill and you are waiting for the approval then you can check the status of your bill through the PIFRA.
There are two simple ways to check the status of your bill.
- Through Online System
- Through the Text Messages
Online Bill Status Check
If you are looking for checking the status of your bill then you can check it online easily.
- Visit the website www.m.pifra.gov.pk and check your bill.
Check Status through SMS
- Go to your SMS section and write
- Write your Token Number
- Write Government Code & District Code
- Send it to 0514710910
Facilities of PIFRA
As you know fully aware of the importance of this payroll service provider so now you can see what the major perks of this platform are.
- Check Salary/Pension Slip Online
It’s a major perk for government employees who can now get their wage and pension slips in their email account. So no more hassle of standing in the long lanes and check salary online.
- Get your Bill Summary Full Report
Check all of your bill status and summary reports on one platform.
- DDO Budget Statement
You can get all the DDO budget statements from the website and you can download it as well.
- PIFRA Vendor Info
So now finally you can check all details of a vendor and you can locate it through this platform. Or you can use the app for this purpose as well
- Check Budget Implementation Reports
You can check your department’s complete budget report and there are all facts and figures available to check as well.
- Track your Bill Payment Claims
This program is an easy way to keep an eye on your all bill payment claims. Check the claims and see if they are approved or not.
- Check PIFRA G.P Fund
Now you can also track and check your G.P fund online. So visit the website and check your G.P fund balance statement easily.
- Download PIFRA App
Now check pay slip online, vendor info, pay slip of teachers, fill salary slip form, download a registration form, and bill status on your fingertips. Because we have finally launched the PIFRA app for Android phones. So download the app and get easy access to your G.P funds, DDO budget, and many more.
What is a Paycheck Stub, Pay Advice & Wage Statement?
You may have heard the words paycheck stub or paycheque, paystub, or payroll if you are a worker. So what is the mean of these words? Well, they all mean the same. Therefore, we have explained the each of them below with details.
A paycheck is consist on the following details.
- Name of Employee: Full name of employee or worker
- Working Hours: Report of total working hours
- Gross Income: Full payment of employee without any tax or insurance deduction
- Payout Date & Duration: Total working clock-time or attendance and date of payout
- Taxes: A report of income tax and insurance tax
- Insurance Deduction: The deducted amount of insurance of the employee
- Net Pay Amount: Last but not least, the detail of net amount after all deductions and tax
So these are the details that you will see on your pay advise. And all this system is under the control of HR managers.
PIFRA Contact Number
If you are experiencing any issue or error while registering or getting your pay and pension slip, you can frequently contact with them. Feel free to call PIFRA, or you can email them as well. Both ways are good, but contact on the phone is a more convenient and instant solution.
PIFRA Complaint Phone Number 051-9107248
Timing : Monday to Friday- 9 am to 5 pm
PIFRA FABS Directorate, AGPR Complex, G-8/4 Islamabad.
What is PIFRA Stands for?
PIFRA stands for Project to improve financial reporting and auditing. And it is a payroll service provider organization in Pakistan.
How can I check my Payslip Online?
You have the opportunity to check your payslip online. PIFRA will send your payslip every month to your email.
What is salary pay slip?
A salary pay slip is a statement or record of your monthly wage, which is paid to you by your employer or organization. It is a detailed report of your monthly wage or pension which includes the details of tax, insurance, and other deductions along with income.
Salary Slip not Received?
Don’t need to panic if your wage slip is not received. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 days to arrival or salary slip. However, if your salary slip does not arrive for a whole week, then you need to contact.
Can you get copies of Pay Slips?
Yes, you can get as much as you want. Just go to your email address, which is associated with PIFRA, and download your pay slip. Now you can print out or Photostat your salary slip easily.
How to Change Email ID on PIFRA?
If your email ID linked to your Pifra account is wrong, or you want to change it for some specific reasons, you can simply call them at +92- 51-9107248
Can I access my payslip online?
Yes, if you’re a government servant then you can get the slip online every month.
Just open your email account associated with PIFRA and check the wage slip each month.
Why Pifra is not sending salary slips?
We are really sorry to hear that your monthly wage slip is still not sent. Some time due to possible system issues or auditing delays, you may face a delay in receiving slips.
But you don’t need to worry at all as the wage slip will be sent for sure.
How do I contact Pifra?
If you have any problem regarding your wage slip or anything else then you can call at 051-9107248
How can I get old payslips?
Yes, you can get the old or previous month’s wage slip from your company or institute.
What is a basic salary?
A basic salary is the fixed amount that a company pays to his employee. Besides of basic salary, a worker also gets some allowances as a part of a salary.
What Allowances are in Wage?
In a monthly wage, there are many types of allowances,
House Rent Allowance