PIFRA stands for “Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing“. If you are looking for PIFRA Salary Slip registration online then the payslip for this month 2021 is available online for all government employees. Download your salary slip right now or submit a registration payslip form on www.pifra.gov.pk and check your monthly salary slip online in email.
Besides the payslip registration, you can also get the monthly DDO budget expenditure and bill status.
But before you wait for your slip, you need to make a PIFRA Payslip account online and then you will get your payslip slip in your email box.
|Purpose of PIFRA||Sending Salary Slips to Government Employees|
|A project of||Government of Pakistan|
|Salary Slip Month||January 2021|
|Director of Project||Tahir Naeem Akhtar (051-9107241)|
PIFRA Salary Slip Online
Get Online salary slip through a Government of Pakistan’s financial salary system for their employees and servants operated by controller general of accounts Pakistan. So the project is all about giving convenience to government employees regarding online payslips. A PIFRA payslip is an E-payslip that every government employee receives every month. This program works with 100% accuracy and there are no chances of error as well. The following are the components that you will get on your salary slip.
- Gross Salary payment
- Office hour Payment Details
- Payroll Number
- PIFRA Employee Number
- Salary Statement
- Total pay amount and pension payment
The official website is www.pifra.gov.pk, which is now moved to a new domain name, http://www.fabs.gov.pk. And if you want to go direct on the salary slips page, you can follow this URL http://m.pifra.gov.pk/salaryslip
However, on the official website, you have to do registration if you haven’t before. If you have already registered with this program then you don’t need to register again. Instead, you can get your slips in your email every month.
- On the start of every month, check your email regularly
- Sometimes, slips get late so you don’t need to worry if your slip does not arrive yet
- Check your spam folder too because sometimes slip go in there
- If your slip is still missing after a whole month, then contact the PIFRA and ask for your slip
PIFRA Registration for Payslip
The PIFRA registration process is quite simple. However, you need to provide some personal and regional information to sign up. Below are the details that you need to keep ready before you apply for PIFRA online salary slip.
The information and key points you need to do registration are:
- Full Name
- CNIC Number
- Cell-Phone/Personal Number
- You must be a Pakistani Government Employee
- Your Province like Punjab, KPK, etc.
- Date of Birth
- Private Email Address
- Your Government Level Scale
- Government Code
Keep ready these things so you can get registration easily.
How to Check PIFRA Salary Slip Online?
With the assistance of computers and the internet, everything is upgraded into digital format. Whether it is online booking of travel tickets, getting paid via the internet, shopping online, sending money online, or paying bills and tax, we use a digitized way to do it more conveniently.
So when we talk about salary slips, pays slips, wages, paychecks then these are also digitized in Pakistan. Here is how you can get your slip online in Pakistan.
- Open your Gmail account
- Now if the salary slip is already delivered to you then you can check it in your inbox
- Usually, until the 10th of each month, all payslips will be delivered to all employees
- In your Gmail account, type in the search bar “PIFRA salary slip”
- Click on “search”
- Now your all previous and new wage slips would be appear
- Open the slip and check your salary statement
- In some cases, you need to check your spam folder to get the slip online
PIFRA Pay Slip Registration Guide
So now you are ready for online registration. Let’s start it!
- Go to the official website – www.pifra.gov.pk, then you will be redirected to their new website which is, http://www.fabs.gov.pk
- Go to “Services” and further click on the option “Online salary slip/Pension slip”.
- Now on this page, you will see options on the website’s header.
- Now you are on the online registration for pay slip form.
- On the registration form, you need to put all the information we have discussed earlier above.
- The first things you have to provide are, Government Code, select your regional Government code for example for Punjab, P, and for Sindh, S or all codes are provided below in the table already, you can check there too.
- The second thing is the employee’s personal number which is to be provided.
- On number three, you will enter your CINC or NIC number.
- Note: Your old CNIC number will not work here, you have to provide a new CNIC number for registration, and otherwise you will not be able to do so.
- After the CNIC number, you need to provide your date of birth. Your date of birth must be in this format DD/MM/YY.
- The last thing is your Cell phone number.
PIFRA Account Registration at www.Pifra.gov.pk
So until now, your registration is incomplete but once you have completed the above steps now follow the further guide.
- You will see a message below all of your entered information that would be “Please click here to the verification of your given information”
- Click on it, and if your entire information is ok then you will be asked for your email address.
- You need to put your email address two times, for validity and confirmation, after entering the email address, press Enter from your keyboard.
- Note: Only Gmail users can sign up with it at this time. Other emails will not be able to do so.
- After submitting an email address, you will see a message, “Now it is all ok, please click the submit button”
- So click on the submit button, and you are registered successfully. Now you will get your slip every month in your email inbox.
If you want to make sure that you have completed the registration of the earnings slip form, then you can check it. Go to the main page where you entered all the information. Now submit all the details again and repeat the registration process. You will get a message that you have already successfully registered. Now you can check your paycheck stub from next month.
How to Download PIFRA Registration Form Online?
Once you have collected the all required things that are mentioned above, now it’s time to go to the pay slip registration form for registration.
Visit www.pifra.gov.pk for Pay Slip Registration
Before we start, let us explain some aspects that might confuse you when you are registering.
Since the government has assigned a code name to all provinces of Pakistan, when employees go for registration, these codes often confuse them. So don’t need to be confused, we are giving all codes here.
|District Government KPK||DGN|
These are the area codes for all provinces and federals. So never to be confused again with these codes.
How to Make sure that Your Registration for PIFRA Salary Slip is Successful?
You may need to check whether you are successfully registered with the PIFRA salary slip system or not. We have seen so many employees who continuously complain to us that the salary slip is not received. And most of the time the issue was that they haven’t completed their registration successfully due to any system error or false information submission.
So you should always check whether your payslip registration is completed or it is still in process. So to check the status of your registration, here is a step-by-step procedure for you. Kindly follow the procedure completely.
- If you are still confused about your payslip registration then you need to visit the official salary slip registration webpage again
- Now repeat the whole process of registration that we have already mentioned above
- Fill in all details like first name, last name, CNIC number, and employee code, etc.
- And follow through with the process
- Now submit your online form
- If you get a notification message like “You are already registered with PIFRA and your payment slip will deliver to you every month from now” so it means your wage slip account is 100% successful and you don’t need to worry now
- Or, if you do not receive this notification then it simply means that you have to register again.
- For again registration, just follow the above mention step by step guide
We hope that now your issue about the salary slips not received would be solved.
What is PIFRA?
PIFRA stands for Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing which is an online financial and auditing system in Pakistan. The project is established to enhance the accuracy and convenience of the auditing system.
Due to PIFRA registration, now all government employees can get their slips through the email. So it is an excellent step towards precise financial auditings.
There are some elements that are merged with PIFRA.
- Financial Accounting & Budgeting System (FABS)
- Management Change (HRM)
- Budget & Expenditure Info
- Integration of Salary System
What is the Qualification for PIFRA Pay Stub Account?
There is only one major requirement for the PIFRA account that is you need to be a government employee or worker. If you are working in the private sector, then you can not qualify for this project and, if you are working for the Pakistani government then you are qualified.
The following grade officers are fully qualified for this program.
- You must fall into the Basic Pay Scale (BPS) Grades
- Basic Pay Scales (BPS) is from 1 to 22 in Pakistan
- You should be a permanent government employee as contract-based employees are not qualified for this salary slip program
- All retired government employees are also qualified for this
So if you are falling into the above-mentioned criteria then congratulations you are fully qualified for this project and you can get this service for free every month. As we mentioned earlier, if you are a contract-based worker then unfortunately you can not register for this system and your wage would be sent to your bank account.
Why Should You Make an Account with PIFRA?
If you are a government servant and you are still not using this program then you are missing a free and useful service from the government of Pakistan. Your wage or pay would be sent to your bank account but you can not check the details and other entities of your monthly wage.
So how would you know what your monthly or annual allowance is and how much you have used this month? Also, how can you know how much money the government has charged for your pension program? So to know about all these details you need to register with this project and get your pay stub every month in your email.
The following is the information that you can check in your pay stub.
- You can check your full payment record along with working hour and charges
- One can check whether he has an allowance or not
- Also, one can check that what kind of allowances he has in his salary system
- One can see what are the annual budgets and expenditure
- And one can get all the details of his work including taxes and insurance charges
- Medical allowances, full monthly salary, and much more
So now you can see how important it is to make an account with PIFRA and get all these details in your email inbox.
How can I check my Pay Slip online in Pakistan?
In Pakistan, You can check your payslip with the help of Pifra. First, you need to do PIFRA registration and it is so easy to get a pay stub online. For registration, you need to visit the pifra.gov.pk and fill the registration form and click on submit. Now follow the steps to check the slip online.
- Every month, when you get your wage, your salary statement or paystub will automatically send to your email address.
- All you need to do is, open your email address that is associated with a PIFRA account and check your online salary slip in Pakistan.
- In case you don’t receive your wage slip in your email address, make sure you have entered the correct email address when you registered.
- You can check it by email to the support at [email protected]
- You can call PIFRA’s service at +92- 51-9107248
In case, your email is entered wrong, you can ask them to make it correct.
How to Check www.agpunjab.gov.pk Pay Slip?
Now the government employees of Punjab can also obtain their salary records online through the PIFRA payroll service provider. You don’t need to get into the rush for your pay stub. Your pay stubs will be forwarded to you via email. Access your salary slips just a click away.
Where to check AG Sindh Pay Slip?
Similar to Punjab, the Sindh government has also endorsed this system for sending salary slips online. All Sindh govt employees are allowed to get registration and collect their salary slips online and they can also pay their tax online.
So if you are trying to check the AG Sindh payment slip online then you can check it similar to AG Punjab. The process is the same yet the registration is required.
How to Get Pay Slips of Teachers?
The government teacher’s salary slip is also available online. Govt teachers need to get registration with PIFRA and after that, they can get their salary slips via emails every month.
Because teachers are also falling into the category of govt. employees, so they have the same allowances and scales as the others have.
What is PIFRA DDO Budget Expenditure?
DDO is a term used for Drawing and Distributing Officers in the financial system of Pakistan. This payroll service provider is established for the convenience of the financial system of the government of Pakistan. The PIFRA DDO monthly budget expenditure is designed to overcome all issues regarding finance and manage them.
The budget is developed for the allowance system and below are some of the allowances that PIFRA is managing.
- Army Allowances
- Doctor’s Allowance
- Government Teachers and Employees Allowances
So now you can imagine that the program is handling so many matters and it is performing very well.
Moreover, the government has claimed the system has consumed over 5 Million rupees to establish. You can get the following information through the budget expenditure.
- Check every Update of the Budget
- Check your allowances Values
- You can check your annual Tax
- And last but not least, check the slip
How to Check PIFRA Bill Status Online?
PIFRA bill status is a financial allowance request to the government by a government contractor. A contractor cannot complete a project without the approval of a PIFRA bill. So if you have requested a bill and you are waiting for the approval then you can check the status of your bill through the PIFRA.
There are two simple ways to check the status of your bill.
- Through Online System
- Via Text Messages
Check Bill Status Online
If you are looking for how to check bill status online then you can check it online easily.
- Visit the website www.m.pifra.gov.pk and check your bill.
Check Status through SMS
- Go to your SMS section
- Write your Token Number
- Write Government Code & District Code
- Send it to 0514710910
PIFRA Benefits for Employees
As you know fully aware of the importance of this payroll service provider so now you can see what the major perks of registration with this platform are.
- Check Salary/Pension Slip Online
It’s a major perk for government employees who can now get their wage and pension slips in their email account. So no more hassle of standing in the long lines and check your payment slip online. Get registration and get slips.
- Get your Bill Summary Full Report
Check all of your bill status and summary reports on one platform.
- DDO Budget Statement
You can get all the DDO budget statements from the website and you can download it as well.
- PIFRA Vendor Info
So now finally you can check all details of a vendor and you can locate it through this platform. Or you can use the app for this purpose as well
- Check Budget Implementation Reports
You can check your department’s complete budget report and there are all facts and figures available to check as well.
- Track your Bill Payment Claims
This program is an easy way to keep an eye on your all bill payment claims. Check the claims and see if they are approved or not.
- Check PIFRA G.P Fund
Now you can also track and check your G.P fund online. So visit the website and check your G.P fund balance statement easily.
- Download PIFRA App
Now check monthly slip online, vendor info, pay slip of teachers, fill salary slip form, download a registration form, and bill status on your fingertips. Because we have finally launched the PIFRA app for Android phones. So download the app and get easy access to your G.P funds, DDO budget, and many more.
PIFRA Payroll Service Uses SAP Software
SAP is an international business, finance and data management company. This company’s headquarters is in Germany. SAP is a software development system that works with ERP software. Management was established in 1972.
So now in Pakistan, PIFRA is also using the same ERP software to generate salary slips for govt employee. This system is very advance and free of any mistake. So it has eased the process of sending the payroll all over Pakistan.
At this time, SAP is serving more than 440,000 customers from all over the globe. This payment software is superb in functions and easy to operate as well.
PIFRA Contact Number
If you are experiencing any issue or error while registration or getting your pay and pension slip, you can frequently contact with them. Feel free to call PIFRA, or you can email them as well. Both ways are good, but contact on the phone is a more convenient and instant solution.
PIFRA Email Address [email protected]
PIFRA Complaint Phone Number 051-9107248
Timing : Monday to Friday- 9 am to 5 pm
PIFRA FABS Directorate, AGPR Complex, G-8/4 Islamabad.
What is PIFRA Stands for?
PIFRA stands for Project to improve financial reporting and auditing. And it is a payroll service provider organization in Pakistan.
How can I check my Pay slip Online?
You have the opportunity to check your pay slip online. PIFRA will send your pay slip every month to your email after registration.
What is salary pay slip?
Salary payment is a statement or record of your monthly wage, which is paid to you by your employer or organization. It is a detailed report of your monthly wage or pension which includes the details of tax, insurance, and other deductions along with income.
Salary Slip not Received?
Don’t need to panic if your wage slip is not received. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 days to arrival or salary slip. However, if your salary slip does not arrive for a whole week, then you need to contact.
Can you get copies of Pay Slips?
Yes, you can get as much as you want. Just go to your email address, which is associated with PIFRA, and download your payment slip. Now you can print out or Photostat your salary slip easily.
How to Change Email ID on PIFRA?
If your email ID linked to your Pifra account is wrong, or you want to change it for some specific reasons, you can simply call them at +92- 51-9107248
Can I access my pay slip online?
Yes, if you’re a government servant then you can get the slip online every month. Just open your email account associated with PIFRA and check the wage slip each month.
Why Pifra is not sending salary slips?
We are really sorry to hear that your monthly wage slip is still not sent. Some time due to possible system issues or auditing delays, you may face a delay in receiving slips. But you don’t need to worry at all as the wage slip will be sent for sure.
How do I contact Pifra?
If you have any problem regarding your wage slip or anything else then you can call at 051-9107248
How can I get old pay slips?
Yes, you can get the old or previous month’s wage slip from your company or institute.
What is a basic salary?
A basic salary is the fixed amount that a company pays to his employee. Besides of basic salary, an employee also gets some allowances as a part of a salary.
What Allowances are in Wage?
In a monthly wage, there are many types of allowances,
House Rent Allowance
Table of Contents